Because there are fewer tutorials for building local servers under the window, the tutorial is basically a tutorial on linux. So write down this blog here, for the initial use of git.
Here's the git, local server. I'm using theGit2.9.2, andGitblit1.8.0. Direct click on keywords download.
- 1. Install the java environment, configure environment variables.
- 2. Extract files Gitblit 1. 8. Zip to the directory you're preparing to put the server on.
- 3. Modify the Gitblit under the data file under the Gitblit installation directory. Properties.
- 3. 1. Include =. Properties comment out and add include = my.
4 from the data folder, find the properties file, this is the default configuration of Gitblit, copy the file, and rename the file name. =
5. Create a new warehouse directory under the extract directory.
6. Open my. Properties, mainly modify the following:
6. 1git. Repositoriesfolder ( database path ): Change this to your new repository directory path, defaults to the git directory under the Gitblit directory.
6. 2 server.: Set port number for http protocol. Default 0 to disable http protocol.
6. 3 server.: Set the server 's ip address to the current computer ip
7. Running Gitblit. Cmd batch files under the Gitblit root directory.
8. Go to the browser to access your settings. Port number:
- The following interface describes the server startup successful
9. Login user name password, initial default is user name: Admin, password: admin
10. Create a new version library.
- Name, description is written by your own needs, access rights change to first
- Display after success
11. Run git 2. 9. Exe file to start the git. The installation isn't specifically explained, and the next step is to complete the next step.
12. Create a working directory. In your working directory. Git bash here.
- In the git command window, click the Touch README.md generates a playlist. The Greenwich file is.
- Continue to enter git init, which prompts the following phrase to create an empty warehouse
- Continue to enter git add daemon. Md.
Continue with git commit -m commit"
- Continue entering git remote add origin ssh://admin@ 192.168.17.71: 29418/Test
The address behind origin is the server address you created and can be found on the page.
- Continue entering git push -u origin master, and enter a password according to the prompt: Admin, input password won't be displayed, direct input press enter.
- Refresh the server 's web page after completion, as shown in the following example.
- At this point, the initial version of the server is complete. You can go to the or push the project. Remember, there's a problem with the same network. Welcome to leave a message.
Help us to modify the poor quality of the sentence